- Customer Photos
Arctiva – Eclipse Insulated Jacket (Women)
The Eclipse Insulated Jacket is comprised of a dual layer system that serves to protect riders from inclement weather. The exterior is comprised of durable two-layer polyester. The polyester has been waterproofed to prevent snow, rain and slush from seeping in and freezing the rider. This snowmobile jacket has a water proof coating and fully-sealed seams that always keeps the rider dry. The Eclipse is also reinforced with 500D nylon overlays that increase the durability of the jacket. These overlays are located in high wear areas that help to extend the life of the jacket. Despite the protective features of this snowmobile jacket, the Eclipse is very breathable. This feature simultaneously prevents riders from getting too cold or too cold.
This snowmobile coat is loaded with great features that make it a great for alpine weather. The coat has built in hand warmers; two fleece lined hand pockets that help trap in heat. Keeping the hands warm is critical to maintain control of the machine. The inner lining is made of 3M™ Thinsulate™ which provides a surprising amount of warmth without any of the bulk. This liner can also be removed, for those sunny winter days. Both the jacket and the liner can be worn independently depending on what the weather calls for. The exterior snowmobile coat is equipped with zipper activated vents that further allow the rider to customize the insulation.
At BTO we carry all of the newest snowmobile jackets, like the Arctiva Comp RR Shell Jacket. Additionally, we carry an extensive variety of snowmobile apparel, gear and accessories from Arctiva and other top brands!
- Durable, waterproof coated, windproof and breathable polyester shell features two-layer laminated construction with 500D Invista Cordura® nylon in critical areas
- Fully-sealed seams to seal out moisture
- Strategically placed 3M™ Scotchline™ reflective graphics
- Premium YKK® zippers
- Removable liner with 3<™ Thinsulate™ insulation for maxiumum warmth performance without the bulk (200g front, 150g back, 150g sleeves)
- Multiple zipper cooling vents include two on front body and two on back
- Inner snow skirt to seal out snow and wind
- Fleece-lined hand warmer pockets and two internal pockets