This product has been discontinued
We think you might like these similar products below:
Atlas - Defender LE Chest Protector
- Customer Photos
Atlas - Defender Limited Edition Chest Protector
The Atlas Defender and Defender lite are the staple of our Made For Atlas program. The Defender has been designed to integrate perfectly with your Atlas
Brace, and provide the ultimate combination of neck and body protection. Integration is key, and the Defender is built with that in mind. Secondary to
integration is comfort, mobility, and ease of use... The Defender delivers on all of them.
Using modern construction, the Defender is able to stay light and flexible, yet be fully waterproof and over roost protection. Injection molded foam is
bonded to the main chassis, removing the need for hardware to hold the padding in place which removes holes and failure points, reduces weight, and
also prevents dirt and debris from being stuck between the padding and the chassis. Built in brace straps help round out the package.
The Defender design incorporates unique fit, function, and adjustment based around the features of our brace family.
Interchangeable parts and straps allow for 8 unique configurations that can be worn with or without a neck brace, over or under a jersey, and in both full or front only versions.
High performance foam is lightweight, tough, comfortable, and waterproof. No more added water weight, or damp feeling after washing.
Unique waist straps have built in magnets that help keep the straps in place during use.
Bolt this optional mount directly to your Defender to get a perfect view of your riding, racing, or other extreme sports activity.
*Camera not included.
Flexible Back Panel
- Exceeds CE EN1621 Level 2
- Compressed EVA material starts several inches thick, then is reduced to just 6mm to create a hard outer shell
- Shock absorbing foam throughout the center
- Comfortable EVA foam against the body with air circulating channels to keep you cool
- Pre-molded recessed area for your Atlas Brace perfectly
Flexible Front Panel
- Exceeds CE EN14021:2003
- Heavily vented
- Recessed area to t your Atlas Brace perfectly
- Reduces heat and increases air flow
- Allows for a modular assembly, making removal
- of elbows, or elbows and shoulders simple
Ultra Slim Profile
- Designed to work great under or over a jersey
- Shirtless design prevents additional heat by removing an extra layer
- Helps promote mobility
- Elbows and shoulders are removable
- Customize the amount of protection, and micro adjust each piece to t your size
Flexible Side Wrap
- Flexible wrap around protection
- Dual adjustment system to a wide range of body types and sizes
- Built In Brace Straps
- Helps hold brace down without the need to wear additional straps
Made For Atlas
- Designed to work specically with you Atlas brace
Compatible Neck Braces