- Customer Photos
Bell - Moto-9 Tracker Helmet
Used my many of the top professional motorcross races, the Bell Moto-9 helmet is the helmet of choice when racers are looking for a serious, no-nonsense motocross helmet. Utilizing Bell’s extensive knowledge of safety and innovation, the Moto-9 is based on a composite TriMatrix shell and has the refined Velocity Flow Vent system to keep rider’s cool under the heat of battle. Race-ready styling makes you stand out at the track.
With a spacious eye port that will accommodate your favorite motocross goggles, along with an adjustable visor that can be adjusted, vision is no problem. Removable and washable liner allows you to wear a new helmet every time you hit the track or the trails. Safety is paramount with the Bell Moto-9 helmet, as it is DOT/Snell certified with a 5 year manufacturer’s warranty. Bell doesn’t just make helmets, they make champions and with the Bell Moto-9 helmet.
- Lightweight Composite "Tri-Matrix" Shell.
- Velocity Flow Ventilation system for maximum cooling.
- Fully adjustable Flying Bridge Visor with air intake vents.
- Removable/washable X-Static XT2 Silver Liner.
- Extended Wear interior.
- Exclusive Magnefusion Emergency Removal System cheekpads.
- Quickflip Visor screws for easy adjustment even with gloves on.
- Fully Ventilated EPS-lined chinbar.
- Integrated vented roost guard.
- New and approved Magnefusion magnetic strap keeper.
- Padded chin strap with D-ring Closure.
- Industry-leading Five-year Warranty.
- Snell M2015, DOT approved