- Customer Photos
Bell - Qualifier DLX Accelerator Helmet 2017
Ready to reassert Bell in the entry level streetbike helmet segment, the Qualifier shows off a whole new standard of fit and quality in this very competitive price point. Its shell mimics the shape of Bell’s top of the line Star and inside the trickle down of features continues with the ClickRelease face shield and channeled air ventilation system. Entry level helmets are nothing new, but the Bell Qualifier has the very impressive combination of good looks, fit and safety. All Qualifier helmets come with Transitions equipped faceshields. Rain, sun cloudy days or night riding, you now get one faceshield that can cover it all. Also, the most noticeable feature is the built in accommodation for Sena and Cardo communicators.
MIPS (Multi-Directional Impact Protection System) is now offered on most of Bell's helmets. The system is designed to dramatically improve rotational impact energy displacement to reduce rotational forces that can result from certain impacts, a leading slip-pane technology that is now becoming an industry standard.
These Rotational forces can cause serious levels of strain on the brain and cause severe brain injuries to the riders. This highly innovative technological advancement in Bell Helmets uses a slip-plane system that moves the inside of the helmet (mimics the brains own protection system). The rotation of the helmet is intended to slow and reduce the amount of energy that is transferred to the head of the rider resulting in a reduction of strain and reducing the risk of serious injuries to motocross riders.
- Lightweight polycarbonate/ABS shell construction
- Transitions ClickRelease™ Shield Included
- Removable, washable interior
- Integrated communication port accomodates Sena and Cardo Bluetooth stereo headset and intercom systems
- Velocity Flow Ventilation™ system with FlowAdjust™ for cooling and comfort
- Padded Wind Collar to drastically reduce wind/road noise
- Contoured cheek pads for excellent fit and comfort
- Integrated speaker pockets for audio speakers
- ClickRelease™ for the fastest, easiest, tool-free shield changes ever
- NutraFog II™ superior anti-fog, anti-scratch and UV protected shield
- Padded chin strap with D-ring closure
- Industry-leading Five-year warranty