- Customer Photos
Biltwell - Gringo Solid Helmet
Every Biltwell helmet is engineered and manufactured and priced to meet standards of function, performance and value that make sense in the real world. Simple, honest and high-quality motorcycle helmet that anyone can afford, and that everyone will be proud to use and own. At Biltwell, we think quality counts. We hope you agree with us, and that you think our helmets embody ideals that you value and that make sense.
The Gringo Solid Helmet is built around seamless injection-molded ABS outer shell, shock-absorbing EPS inner shell and a removable, hand-stitched removable comfort liner with open-cell foam and brushed Lycra construction. The chinstrap is adorned with brushed Lycra material on touch points and features a flat D-ring fastener with an adjustable snap end retainer. Five snaps around the Gringo's eye port facilitate easy installation of a Biltwell bubble shield or Blast shield (sold separately.
The Gringo Solid Helmet features:
- Injection-molded ABS outer shell with hand-painted finish
- Expanded polystyrene inner shell
- Hand-sewn removable brushed Lycra liner with diamond-stitched quilted open-cell foam padding
- Meets DOT safety standards
- Internal BioFoam chin pad with hand-sewn contrast stitching
- XS through XXL sizes