- Customer Photos
Crank Brothers - Mallet E Pedals (Bicycle)
Crank Brothers has produced the ultimate Enduro pedal, the Crank Brothers – Mallet E pedals (bicycle). This particular mountain bike part won the 2016 Design and Innovation award with a concaved platform to secure your foot and comes with 6 adjustable pins to maximize traction and grip. The Crank Brothers – Mallet E Pedals (bicycle) are built for riders looking for a platform cage style pedal designed for rides that will help them blaze down trails with more control than the average MTB pedal. As it is designed for the enduro rider, the Crank Brothers - Mallet E Pedal is 12% smaller than the DH model which provides better clearance for technical climbs or descends. Crank Brothers thought of everything with their new MTB pedal; the Crank Brothers – Mallet E Pedal is equipped with a chamfered leading edge helps pedal deflect rock-strikes instead of hanging up on obstacles. For even more traction, the Mallet E has been fitted with traction pads that give better foot stability. The 4-sided "Eggbeater" style cleat allows for easy clip in and clip out while allowing 6 degree of float. These MTB Pedals are made with 6061-T6 Aluminium and the spindle is constructed from forged 435 chromoly steel. These Crank Brothers – Mallet E Pedals are extremely light weight as they tip the scales at 419gs (0.92lbs) per pair. BTO Sports offers these pedals in various colors for you to choose from. If you are serious about your mountain biking, the Mallet E Pedals will match your riding style.
- Enduro model, 12% smaller body than Mallet DH, with 5mm narrower Q-factor
- Integrated traction pads for optimal shoe-pedal interface
- Chamfered edges deflect rocks, grooves add traction when unclipped
- Concave CNC aluminum body, steel wings, and 12 adjustable traction pins
- 4-sided cleat capture for easy entry, 6 degree cleats and hardware included
- Inboard Igus II-glide/outboard Enduro cartridge bearing
- DSS Double Seal System virtually eliminates contamination of internals
- Serviceable with a 5 year manufacturer warranty
- Size: 9/16"
- Release Angle: 15/20 Degrees
- Body Material: 6061-T6 Aluminum
- Weight: 419g/Pair