- Customer Photos
E-Thirteen - TRS Plus Chainguide (Bicycle)
The E_Thirteen TRS Plus Chain Guide is engineered to take extreme punishment dealt by riders on enduro bikes, yet while remaining light enough to use on XC rigs. A modular assembly allows riders to choose from one of three sizes of bash guards (included).All polycarbonate parts are now solvent resistant, so they wont get brittle or crack after exposure to lubes and cleaners. The upper slider has a co-molded soft rubber interior to cut down on noise, and it opens quickly and easily without tools.
- What's in the box: Chainguide, direct mount bashguard x3, long ISCG bolt x3, short ISCG bolt x3, spacer x3
- ISCG05 and ISCG OLD Mounts
- Engineered to take extreme punishment dealt by riders on enduro bikes, yet while remaining light enough to use on XC rigs
- Adjustable slider with co-molded soft rubber for sound reduction
- 28-38t capacity
- Solvent resistant polycarbonate
The International Standard Chain Guide (ISCG) mounting system was developed by a number of companies to achieve a consistency across the frame manufacturing board in 2003. While the original ISCG standard worked for a number of years, current frame manufacturing and component designs now demand a more rigorous standard.As a result the newer ISCG’05 standard was developed by drivetrain component and frame manufacturers to accommodate the need for more strict guidelines and better compatibility.This means there are now two ISCG standards. The original ISCG standard also known as ISCG03, ISCGold or simply ISCG. The newer ISCG standard known as ISCG05.Not sure which ISCG standard your frame has? Simply measure the two lower bolt holes and compare them to the diagrams.