- Customer Photos
Fastway - Beta Pro Linkage Guard w/ Skidplate
Introducing the new adjustable Linkage Guard from Fastway. We teamed up with the suspension pros at Stillwell Performance to design a product that replaces the linkage arm with a hybrid guard and adjustable suspension link. The added skidplate adds even more protection and allows for the linkage guard to slide over objects without getting hung up.
The new, redesigned, 2015 KTM Linkage Guard features a fresh look, the new part features a slimmer profile and weighs less than its predecessor.
- Four adjustments available from stock, .6mm, 1.3mm, and 2mm
- Improves front end steering & cornering
- Helps with rear wheel traction
- Can lower seat heigth down to 1/2 an inch at 2mm setting
- Machined from a solid block of 6061 aluminum
- Weighs only 6.7 ounces over stock link
- Shaped to deflect blows away from the linkage
- Protective 'hard-black' anodized finish
- Dual heavy-duty 20mm needle bearings with dust seals installed
- Prevents expensive damage to the lower shock clevis and the suspension linkage