- Customer Photos
Fastway - KTM Pro Linkage Guard
Introducing the new adjustable Linkage Guard from Fastway. We teamed up with the suspension pros at Stillwell Performance to design a product that replaces the linkage arm with a hybrid guard and adjustable suspension link.
The new, redesigned, 2015 KTM Linkage Guard features a fresh look, the new part features a slimmer profile and weighs less than its predecessor.
- Four adjustments available from stock, .6mm, 1.3mm, and 2mm
- Improves front end steering & cornering
- Helps with rear wheel traction
- Can lower seat heigth down to 1/2 an inch at 2mm setting
- Machined from a solid block of 6061 aluminum
- Weighs only 6.7 ounces over stock link
- Shaped to deflect blows away from the linkage
- Protective 'hard-black' anodized finish
- Dual heavy-duty 20mm needle bearings with dust seals installed
- Prevents expensive damage to the lower shock clevis and the suspension linkage