- Customer Photos
Fly Racing - 2015 Formula Facet Helmet
The 2015 Fly Formula Facet helmet utilizes Carbon Fiber, Kevlar, Titanium, and COOLMAX® technology. The Formula combines top shelf materials with advanced composite technology and sets the standard for high-end protection, comfort, and style. One ride and you'll feel the difference.
Fly Racing is an elite motocross company that produces top of the line race wear and apparel for professional rides and customers alike. The Fly Racing – 2015 Formula Facet Helmet are made from a carbon fiber, Kevlar, Titanium and COOLMAX technology to give you maximum protection, comfort and support. The Fly Racing – 2015 Formula Facet Helmet outer shell is constructed from aircraft grade carbon fiber and Kevlar materials that maximize their durability and creates maximum strength to keep your head fully protected. These dirt bike helmets are extremely lightweight and feel like a pillow around your head. Made to be extremely comfortable, lightweight, and durable, these Fly Racing – 2015 Formula Facet Helmet are top of line helmets that also offer maximum airflow. The Fly Racing dirt bike helmets are designed to have a multi-port induction cooling system with 11 intake vents and 4 exhaust vents to keep your head cool on those long rides or track days. Fly Racing thought of everything to make this helmet as light as it could be so they equipped this Fly Racing – 2015 Formula Facet Helmet with Titanium screws, rivets and D-rings for superior strength and durability. Give your neck a break from the other heavy helmets on the market and pick up one of these vibrant colored Fly Racing – 2015 Formula Facet Helmets before your next ride day.
- Snell M2010, DOT Approved For USA – other standards include: ECE and AS (Australian). Meets or exceeds the toughest safety standards on the market
- Composite Construction Shell – outer shell is constructed using state-of-the-art, aircraft grade woven carbon fiber and Kevlar® composite materials, which creates superior strength while remaining extremely light
- Dual Density EPS Liner – two layers of EPS (Expanded Polystyrene), one softer one slightly harder, combine to provide more progressive impact absorption for different levels of impact
- Multi-port Air Induction Cooling System – eleven (11) intake and four (4) exhaust vents create massive airflow to keep your head cool. So cool, that we include an air vent plug kit to keep you warm and cozy when riding in cold weather
- Tri-vent Goggle Anti-fog Vents – three (3) air intake vents above goggle eye port draw air from goggle to help clear away fog
- Flow Through EPS And Comfort Liner Air System – EPS (Expanded Polystyrene) and comfort liner align to maximize airflow
- Quick Release Washable COOLMAX® Comfort Liner and Cheek Pads – plush liner absorbs sweat, provides plenty of ventilation, and is easy to remove and clean
- Lightweight Titanium Hardware – helmet is constructed using super-strong, ultra-lightweight machined titanium screws, rivets, and D-rings for superior strength and years of worry free use
- Premium Helmet Bag And Extra Visor – we include a stylish helmet bag, with plenty of storage and padding to protect your investment, and an extra visor with each helmet
- Optional Carbon Fiber Intake Vent Wing – can be added to the helmet for increased direction of airflow on the front vents