- Customer Photos
Fly Racing - F2 Carbon Cold Weather Helmet
You’ve seen Fly Racing’s elite athlete’s such as Colten Moore and Heath Frisby dominate the winter games taking home
multiple medals. Racer’s such as Tucker Hibbert, Ross Martin, and the Leighton team win snocross races and titles in
the F2. Backcountry experts and hillclimbers like Erin Beukelman, Steve Martin, Nathan Titus, the Sharp family, Tapio
brothers, and many more, all dominate the snow wearing the FLY F2 Carbon helmet.
- Snell and DOT approved for USA. Other safety standards include ECE and AS (Australian). Meets or exceeds the toughest safety standards on the market.
- ISR approved for any type of snowmobile competition
- Visible snow specific graphic and design
- Same shell and interior features as the current F2 Carbon helmet
- Includes a cold weather plug kit to help block the cold weather
- Features a custom molded F2 breath deflector to block flying debris