- Customer Photos
Galfer- MX 1054 Compound Brake Pads
As Galfer puts it, the 1054 compound is the "workhorse of brake pads". Through extensive research and development, Galfer has found that one compound doesn't necessarily work across the board. However, the 1054 compound is the closest you’ll get. If you're riding moto, trails, or just need a good overall brake pad to last you a long time, the 1054 Galfer brake pads are the choice for you. The semi-sintered metallic composition of this brake pad increases "grab", prevents pad glaze and increases rotor life. The Galfer 1054 brake pads come at an affordable price as well.
- As good or better than OEM brake pads
- Great feel and modulation
- Long lasting and very little rotor wear
- Good in wet and/or dry conditions
- Over a very versatile compound for almost every need.