Highway 21 - Radiant Heated Glove
Highway 21 Radiant Heated Gloves
This heated glove from Highway 21 is perfect for wet/cold weather motorcycle riding. If you plan on taking a long adventure ride, a sport-touring ride, or a ride across the country, these gloves should be in your arsenal of spare products/gear. They may seem fairly overpriced, but I can assure you that you are going to be pleased with how well these gloves function! These Highway 21 Radiant heated gloves are made with an lithium ion battery and controller that has 3 different heat settings. Highway 21 has made these gloves specifically for cold weather riding and riders who typically encounter snow or get cold easily.
These gloves are constructed with genuine leather to ensure durability and protection. The Hipora liner makes these gloves waterproof and windproof to help ensure your hands stay nice and warm throughout your ride. The Highway 21 Radiant glove is insulated with Thinsulate insulation, and is equipped with armored knuckles for extra protection from the weather elements and debris.
Highway 21 Radiant Heated Gloves Features:
- Lithium ion battery and controller with 3 heat settings
- Genuine leather construction provides durability
- Hipora® liner is waterproof and windproof while still offering breathability
- 100g of Thinsulate insulation
- Touch Screen compatible
- Armored knuckles for added protection
- Pre-curved fingers enhance comfort and reduce rider fatigue
- Adjustable gauntlet