This product has been discontinued
HJC - RPHA-10 Graffiti Lorenzo Helmet
- Customer Photos
For Round 6 of the 2013 MotoGP season, Jorge and HJC partnered up with Spanish artist Anna Vives to design a one-off helmet to benefit Anna's charity. The helmet that Jorge used en route to his victory recently sold for over 27,000 euros which was donated to Anna’s charity. In addition, for each replica sold HJC will donate 4.99 Euros to the charity.
Designed for superior fit & comfort using advanced CAD technology, the new HJC RPHA10 helmet is constructed from Advanced P.I.M. (Premium Integrated Matrix) a composite of Carbon fiber, Fiberglass epoxy, Aramid epoxy, & Organic fibers resulting in a remarkably strong & extremely lightweight helmet.
- “ACS” Advanced Channeling Ventilation system: Full front to back airflow flushes heat and humidity up & out
- Max Air-flow top vent: Variable air flow is adjusted by glove-friendly dials on each intake vent
- New, easier to operate chin vent
- RapidFire™ II shield replacement system: Simple and secure shield ratchet system provides ultra-quick, tool-less removal & installation
- Optically-superior Pinlock® prepared 2D flat-racing shield with included clear Pinlock® insert
- 2-Stage shield closure system with one-touch center locking system makes for an extremely tight and secure seal
- SilverCoolPlus™ interior: Removable / Washable interior. Premium soft interior with Ginkgo Extract, moisture-wicking & odor free with advanced silver anti-bacterial fabric
- 3 shell sizes
- 5 year limited Warranty
- Meets or exceeds SNELL & D.O.T. standards