- Customer Photos
HJC - RPHA 10 Cypher Helmet
The new HJC RPHA10 is designed for superior fit and comfort using advanced CAD technology. This helmet is constructed from advanced P.I.M. (Premium Integrated Matrix), which is a composite of carbon fiber, fiberglass epoxy, Aramid epoxy, and organic fibers resulting in a remarkably strong and extremely lightweight helmet.
- A matrix of carbon fiber, Aramid, fiberglass and organic non-woven fabric create a remarkably strong yet extremely lightweight shell designed for superior fit and comfort using advanced CAD technology.
- Variable air flow is adjusted by glove-friendly dials on each intake vent.
- Simple and secure shield ratchet system provides ultra-quick, tool-less removal and installation for efficient operation.
- Optically-superior Pinlock®-prepared 2D flat-racing shield with included clear Pinlock® insert.
- Full front to back airflow flushes heat and humidity up and out. Countless hours of development and testing conducted inside of HJC's advanced wind tunnel have resulted in absolute smooth air flow both inside and outside. The reward is low wind resistance and maximum ventilation.
- Two-stage shield closure system with one-touch center locking system makes for an extremely tight and secure seal.
- Removable / washable interior. Premium soft interior with Ginkgo Extract, moisture-wicking and odor free with advanced silver anti-bacterial fabric.
- Meets or exceeds standards.