- Customer Photos
HSL - Holeshot Link
A holeshot is the first 20% of any race: why give it away? With the new HSL Holeshot Link System you can have the advantage many of the top pro riders use and win with. The Holeshot link system replaces your non-adjustable stock rear link with the adjustability of eight positions, which equals over 30mm of adjustments. Kit includes two (2) bottom shock bolts and the link.
- MUST be used in conjunction with a Front fork holeshot device
- KTM SXF link bikes, the clevis press nut MUST be pushed out and re-installed on the other side.
- Yamaha YZF250/450 bikes, the bolt stopper MUST be removed from the triangle link
- Honda CRF250/450, Kawasaki KXF250/450 and Suzuki RM-Z250/450, the bottom cldevis MUST be turned around
- On ALL applications the HSL shock bolt system MUST be on the right side and shock rebound must be STD.