Icon - Airframe Pro Ghost Carbon Helmet
The next evolution of Icon’s Airframe helmet, the Airframe Pro debuts a more aggressive shell shape sculpted specifically with the tucked-in riding position in mind. Better outward visibility and a lighter overall weight are also by products of this new shell shape. Changes aren’t limited to just the shell though, Icon has gone with a five piece liner to better improve comfort and fit. And for those feeling creative, one can mix and match liner piece sizes to really dial in a custom fit. All this makes the Airframe Pro the most race worthy helmet Icon has ever produced.
Equipped with an ICON Tracshield in the box, the Airframe Pro Ghost Carbon is track-ready out of the box - wherever that track may be.
- World standard, meets or exceeds the following: DOT FMVSS 218 (US), ECE 22-05 (EUROPE), SAI AS1698 (AUSTRALIA) & PSC (JAPAN) safety and testing standards. Does not ship with SAI or PSC certification stickers unless purchased from an authorized dealer in that country.
- Handcrafted 4Tress carbon fiber shell
- Intermediate oval headform
- Four unique shell sizes for minimized mass and drag
- Sculpted neck roll reduces jacket/suit interference
- Five-piece modular liner with moisture-wicking Hydradry
- Linear ported forehead vents
- Low-profile vents throughout the shell
- Fog-Free Icon Optics shield with Rapid-Release Release System
- Prolock Positive Shield Locking system
- Removable breath deflector and chin curtain