This product has been discontinued
We think you might like these similar products below:
Leatt - 3DF Air Fit Body Protector
- Customer Photos
Leatt - 3DF Airfit Chest Protector
Dr. Leatt filed his first neck-brace related patent in 2003 and went on to found the Leatt Corporation in 2007. Since the introduction of the acclaimed Leatt-Brace, Leatt has expanded and diversified their product catalog. In less than a decade, Leatt has become one of the leaders in body armor and protective motorsports gear. Leatt manufactures some of the most innovative and thoughtful protective gear on the market. Leatt protective gear is designed by medical professionals and biomedical engineers to ensure their products take safety and performance to the next level. The brand new Leatt Body Protector 3DF Airfit is a great addition to the Leatt line of products, and is one of the best soft body armor options on the market. The Leatt Corporation continues to release new products that further establish themselves as the industry leader in quality, safety and performance.
The Leatt 3DF body protector has a convenient and comfortable design. It zips up from the back and conforms to the shape of the rider. The protector is made of ventilated soft impact foam. The soft material of the soft body armor is very flexible. The lack of rigidity makes the body protector very comfortable to wear. The body protector is made out of a perforated, well ventilated material that increases the breathability of the soft body armor. The protector is also made out of anti-odor MoistureCool and AirMesh fast wicking materials. These materials prevent excess perspiration buildup and overheating. This 3DF body protector is very lightweight as well. Due to how comfortable it is, the Leatt Body Protector 3DF Airfit is one of the best soft body armor to wear on long rides.
In addition to the maximum comfort the3DF body protector affords, the soft body armor also provides premium protection against blows and impacts. Do not be fooled by the soft material. This body protector is CE tested & certified and is awarded a Leatt protection level of twenty-one points. The soft body armor is made out of soft impact foam. The foam is a lightweight material that hardens upon impact, making this body protector optimal for those who want to remain protected without sacrificing performance. The Body Protector 3DF offers protection for the entire upper body. It protects the chest, back, elbows and shoulders of the rider. The armor is equipped with chest straps to create a custom fit for each rider. Like most Leatt protective gear, the Body protector 3DF was engineered to integrate perfectly with the Leatt neck brace. The 3DF Airfit adds extra upper chest protection for those who opt not to wear a neck brace. This makes it the best soft body armor to wear with or without a neck brace. The comfort and protection afforded by this soft body armor is truly the best of both worlds.
BTO Sports offers all of newest products in motorsports, like the brand new Leatt Body Protector 3DF Airfit. We offer the best soft body armor, as well as discounted body armor offers. Additionally, we carry a wide variety of Leatt body armor and protective motorsports gear.
Leatt’s top of the line in soft body protection features lighter weight, more ventilation and an ultra secure strapping system. The perforated, multilayer, 3DF Airfit impact foam offers a soft and flexible fit, yet instantly transforms into a harder, energy-absorbing protector upon impact. This combination results in a comfortable fit that that corms to many body shapes and is CE certified to the highest levels on chest,
Back and shoulder impact protection! It also features MoistureCool, a washable fabric that keeps protectors in place, while wicking moisture away from the body to keep you cool. Leatt neck brace integration, great comfort, great fit, impact tested and CE certified - all in one product
- 3DF AirFit ventilated soft impact foam
- CE tested and certified as impact protection: Chest prEN1621-3 level 2
- Back EN1621-2 level 2
- Elbow and shoulder EN1621-1
- FFM-French Federation Certified
- Total Leatt protection score of 21 points
- Multi-layer, perforated back and chest protectors: lighter, more comfortable and more flexible
- Extra upper-chest impact protection layer for non-neck brace users
- Anti-odor MoistureCool and AirMesh wicking fabrics (uses zinc pyrithion)
- Elastic chest strap to give more secure protector positioning
- 3D design ensures a great fit that is very comfortable
- Easy-to-wear, zip-up compression sock design for maximum evaporation
- BraceOn™ neck brace fitting system
- Easy to clean: hand wash
- Perforated, multilayer 3DF AirFit foam for a lighter, better fit and more ventilation
- CE certified for impact protection Back protection EN1621-2 level 2 (highest level)
- Chest protection prEN1621-3 level 2 (highest level)
- Elbow + shoulder protection EN1621-1
- MoistureCool wicking fabric helps keep you cooler
- Elastic waist belt to give more secure protector positioning
- Front protection for non-neck brace riders
- Easy to wear, zip-up, compression sock design to maximize evaporation.
- BraceOn flexible neck brace connection
- Removable Impact foam for easy washing
- 3 Adult sizes fits riders approx:
- S/M 160-172cm (5’3”-5’8”)
- L/XL 172-184cm (5’8”-6’0”)
- XXL 184-196cm (6’0”-6’6”)
- Weight: 1.450g – 3.2lbs