- Customer Photos
LS2 - 2015 MX456E Range Helmet
Tough enough to WIN the Dakar Rally when worn by 5-time winner Cyril Despres, the MX456e has everything a racer needs. The lightweight fiberglass composite shell is DOT and ECE approved. The ECE standard is the standard of World G.P. riders and is now accepted on virtually every racetrack in the United States and around the globe.
The shell is designed to work with modern neck braces. The eye port is wide, so you'll have plenty of peripheral vision and no problem with your goggles fitting. The technical fabric liner is treated to resist odor and bacteria. It's removable and washable, and wicks moisture to keep you cool. There's a built-in air pump system in the cheek pads to ensure a perfect fit. At about 3.2 pounds, the MX456e weighs about the same as big brand helmets costing 3 times as much. One of the best values in the off-road world. Built to enhance your performance.
- This is the helmet that won the Dakar Rally in 2013.
- Tricomposite Fiberglass Shell.
- Built in air pump cheek pad fit system.
- Large intake and exhaust ports for true flow-through ventilation.
- Technical fabric liner wicks moisture to keep you dry and cool.