- Customer Photos
LS2 - Fast MX Race Helmet (2016)
The LS2 Fast Full Face MX, Off Road Motorcycle Helmet – Built in our own factory, and perhaps the best value in a lightweight motocross helmet, LS2’s Fast is a technically advanced weapon for serious off road riders. The shell is made from LS2’s proprietary Kinetic Polymer Alloy (KPA). This innovative material is ultra-light weight and offers a bit of energy absorbing flexibility, but with a penetration resistance that rivals high-end composites. The wide eye port accommodates most major brands of goggles. Intake and exhaust ports ensure plenty of ventilation to keep you cool, whether during a long moto, an enduro, or a long day on the trail. 3 shell sizes and a reinforced double D-ring chin strap makes for secure, comfortable fit. A multi-density EPS safety liner offers state-of-the-art energy absorption. The Fast uses our Emergency Release System cheek pads, making it easier to remove the cheek pads if a rider takes a serious fall. Our cheek pads are contour cut out of high quality foam using LS2’s 3D laser technology for all day comfort and not hot spots. The comfort padding uses a technical fabric that is breathable, hypoallergenic, and is fully removable and washable. LS2 designers at our HQ in Barcelona, Spain worked with our professional riders from Dakar, World Enduro and motocross to build a pro-level product at an affordable price. The Fast offers everything you need in a full face off-road helmet, whether for MX, Enduro, Trail or UTV, at a price that will stun you. Built at our own factory. Meets or exceeds DOT and ECE 22.05 standards. Long oval fit.
- The shell is made from LS2’s proprietary, super light and energy dispersing Kinetic Polymer Alloy (KPA) in three sizes for a perfect fit
- Eye port is wide to accommodate goggles (goggles NOT included)
- Removable washable comfort padding is hypoallergenic and uses LS2’s Emergency Release System cheek pads
- Meets or exceeds DOT and ECE 22.05 accepted by virtually every racing sanctioning body in the United States
- Built at our own factory means more helmet for less cash