- Customer Photos
Neken - SFS Triple Clamps (suzuki)
The SFS Triple Clamps by Neken are hands-down, the most fantastic top and bottom clamps to ever hit the market. Neken has moved to the front of the pack with these technologically advanced clamps. SFS, which stands for "Smooth Feeling System" perfectly describes any ride that the SFS Triple Clamps are a part of. The use of an advanced shock absorbing capacity created by a valved air/oil system can be customized by the rider to suit any need. This provides the rider with comfort under any condition. This keeps the rider in peak physical condition in the long-run, and helps stave off arm pump effects.
Aerospace quality tridium alloy was chosen by experts to prolong the life and effectiveness of the clamps, providing the quality one comes to expect from Neken. Top rider Ryan Dungey swears by these clamps, and has been rocking them since the start of the 2014 Supercross Season! The results speak for themselves. Neken SFS Triple clamps are the obvious choice for any rider looking for the best in comfort and performance.
- CNC machined from aerospace quality tridium alloy
- Handlebar clamp included
- Easy to install; pre-pressed Pivot Works lower bearing included
- The industry's first air-adjustable, oil damped suspended handlebar clamp, offering 10mm of travel
- Improve the riding comfort and decrease arm pump
- Developed in collaboration with top US MX/SX and MXGP teams
- No service required
- Torque settings etched on clamps
- Patented in Europe and USA
- High-pressure air pump required to adjust the clamps
- Anodized finish