- Customer Photos
Oakley - Mayhem MX 2014 Goggles
Oakley's Mayhem MX Goggles offer a complete redesign to set a new standard for comfort and the perfect fit. The Flexible O Matter® chassis comes with triple-layer face foam for a plush feel and superior moisture wicking. Rigid O Matter® strap outriggers distribute pressure evenly and a quick release allows for fast and easy strap changing.
Expanded lens size gives riders a greater field of view and every frame comes with two interchangeable lenses (dark grey and clear, or clear and Iridium). All lenses are made with Lexan® and provide 100 percent UV protection. Mayhem MX goggles include a removable nose guard and a pack of seven laminated tear-offs.
Oakley Mayhem MX Goggles feature:
- Increased lens size.
- Optional Iridium coating available for added glare reduction.
- Lexan® lens material provides 100% protection against UVA, UVB, UVC and harmful blue light up to 400nm.
- Exceeds ANSI Z87.1 for high velocity impact.
- Exceeds EN 1938 for MX goggle requirements.
- Re-designed and improved facial fit contour.
- Flexible O-Matter® chassis.
- Triple fleece face foam for maximum moisture-wicking and comfort.
- Rigid O-Matter® strap outriggers provide even distribution of goggle pressure.
- Quick-release interchangeable strap attachments.
- Metal icons and accents.
- Removable O-Matter® nose guard.
- Two lenses: Clear and Dark Grey or Clear and Iridium (select models).
- Seven-pack of laminated tear-offs.
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
- Comfortable Strap
- Look Sick
- Scratch Resistant
Comments about Oakley - Mayhem MX 2014 Goggles:
These are the best goggles i have used, I had the spy omens before these and those were too big and lifted off my face when I rode, but these goggles fit just right.