- Customer Photos
Olympia - Bishop Leather Jacket
Olympia's Bishop is a unique leather jacket that combines classic retro look and styling with modern riding functions.
Leather Layer - Performance grade 1.1-1.2 leather top grain cowhide is used for the out shell. The leather was drum dyed to ensure color longevity of the jacket and the unique infused "LUX" wax finish gives it a smooth & polished retro look. Ergnomic yet still relaxed fit, with pre-curved sleeve offer added comfort. The Bishop is able to keep the rider cool in warmer weather with zipper vents located at up arms and lower back using mesh airflow linings. Bonus features include 4 zip pockets, 2 internal pockets, zippered forearm to wrist tightene, peoprene trimmed race style collar, and adjustable bottom straps.
Insulation Layer - INSULEX™ liner keep you nice and warm in low temperature conditions. The optional can conviniently remove via zip
- Out Shell constructed in 1.1-1.2 top grain Pebble finish cowhide
- Cool mesh airflow lining
- Removable CE Motion Flex armor at elbows and shoulders
- Removable CE approved Motion Flex articulated back protector
- 8” connecting zipper for pants
- Four exterior zipper pockets and two interior Napoleon pockets
- Full sleeve zip out INSULEX™ thermal layer with two storage pockets
- Quality YKK brass finish zippers