- Customer Photos
Olympia - Expedition All Season Transition Jacket
Expedition jacket offers unmatched levels of adjustable venting plus our exclusive “Three Layer System Design” to deliver the ultimate in all weather, multi season riding comfort.
-Layer One consists of a rugged 500 and 2000 D Cordura® shell for maximum abrasion resistance. Our exclusive “Mega Vent Panel System” transitions this jacket from solid body, to adjustable airflow construction in seconds. Zip down Cordura panels at the chest, arms and back expose ballistic air mesh panels that offer addtional abrasion resistance plus adjustable airflow construction as needed.
-Layer Two consists of a fully functional rain jacket that can be worn both over or under the main outshell as weather conditions dictate. A stow away hood with a rubberized neck gator conceals neatly under the collar and fits comfortably under a helmet. The neck gator provides full circufrence waterproof protection as needed.
-Layer Three consists of a removable full sleeve thermal layer with authentic Thermolite® insulation. It can be zipped into the main outshell or the rain jacket shell as needed. This handy zip out feature insures multi season riding comfort through a wide range of temperatures and weather conditions.
- Outer shell constructed in 500 and 2000 denier Cordura® fabric
- MVS Mega Vent Panel System at chest, back and arms
- Waterproof, Thermolite® insulated two stage Over or Under rain jacket
- Removable CE approved Motion Flex armor at elbows and shoulders
- Removable CE approved Motion Flex articulated back protector
- Cool mesh airflow lining
- Custom Fit detailing at collar, cuffs , elbows and waist
- Comfort neoprene framed collar
- 3M Scotchlite® reflective piping at front, sides and back
- Thermo weld reflective detail at side arms
- 8” connecting zipper for pants
- Five storage pockets plus interior cell phone pocket