- Customer Photos
Olympia - X Moto 2 Transition Pant
Designed to coordinate with Olympia’s X Moto 2 and Expedition jackets, this versatile style can be worn as a stand-alone riding pant or as full over pant. Olympia’s unique “TWO LAYER SYSTEMS DESIGN” and Mega Vent Panel System offer excellent multi season riding comfort.
LAYER ONE consists of a rugged 500 and 2000 D Cordura® shell for maximum abrasion resistance. Olympia’s “Mega Vent Panel System” allows this pant to transition from solid body, to adjustable airflow construction in seconds. Front thigh vent panels lay flat when placed into self-storage pockets positioned below the knees. Standing, boot on entry is a snap as side leg zippers extend all the way to the waistband. 3 tier adjustable knee armor positions, stretch waist panels and our EZ hem bottom detail allows riders to achieve a customized fit. Two front zipper pockets and two rear stash pockets offer secure storage for personal items. Washable leather reinforcement panels run from the inner thigh to the bottom hem.
LAYER TWO offers a fully functional AquaRes™ laminated rain pant that’s sized to fit over or under the main out shell. Generous leg openings with an adjustable Velcro closure system makes standing boot on entry a breeze. An elasticized waist with side waist slide buckles help riders achieve a customized fit.
- Out Shell constructed in 500 and 2000 denier Cordura® fabric
- MVS Mega Vent Panel system
- Full side leg zippers extend to waistband
- Removable and adjustable height CE approved Motion Flex armor at knees
- Cool mesh airflow lining
- Removable EVA compression foam at hips
- Custom fit detailing at waist and bottom hem
- 3M Scotchlite® reflective piping from waist to hem
- Relaxed tailored fit
- Two side entry zip pockets and two rear flap pockets
- 8” connecting zipper for jackets
- Washable leather reinforcement panels from inside thigh to hem bottom
- Bottom hem cut to fit over on or off road boots
- Rain pant liner can be worn Over or Under the out shell
- Quality YKK zippers