This product has been discontinued
We think you might like these similar products below:
O'Neal - 3 Series Radium Helmet
- Customer Photos
O'neal - 3 Series Radium Helmet
Since 1970, O'Neal helmets have been creating some of the best motocross helmets around. One of its latest products, the O'Neal 3 Series Radium Helmet, is yet another innovative helmet in the product line. With a shell constructed with durable polycarbonate, this helmet is extremely safe, meeting DOT, ECE 22-05, and AS/NZS safety standards, making it one of the safest motocross helmets on the market. An adjustable visor design also contributes to the helmet's safety as well as performance.
Like many other O'Neal Helmets, the O'Neal 3 Series Radium Helmet is also very comfortable. In addition to being lightweight at 3.3 lbs, it also contains intake and exhaust vents for ventilation and cooling and an ultra-plush removable padded liner that keeps you cool and dry by wicking away sweat. The helmet is also very convenient to maintain, with many easily washable and replaceable parts.
Make sure to check out the BTO Sports website for all your motocross needs! Not only do we carry the latest O'Neal Helmets, including the O'Neal 3 Series Radium Helmet, we also have a variety of sale products.
- Shell is constructed with durable Polycarbonate
- Shell weight (size large): 1500grams (±50)
- Ultra-plush removable/washable padded liner keeps you cool and dry by wicking away sweat
- Adjustable visor design
- Intake and exhaust vents for ventilation and cooling
- Durable multi-colored clear coated graphics
- Replacement parts available
- Meets DOT, ECE 22-05 and AS/NZS safety standards