Pro Taper - Fuzion Handlbar
The FUZION handlebar is a new concept in high-performance control systems. The revolutionary flex locking system allows riders to choose between a stiffer, more controlled handlebar feel or a softer more shock absorbing feel depending on terrain conditions. Changing the bar from "Locked" to "Unlocked" takes only seconds. The bar itself utilizes ProTaper's exclusive aluminum alloy computer profiled in a 4 mm wall design for the ultimate in lightweight strength.
- Revolutionary flex locking technology provides two completely different flex characteristics in one handlebar.
- "Unlocked" function allows the cross bar to telescope and flex like a normal ProTaper handlebar.
- "Locked" function connects the crossbar creating solid, definite feedback to the rider.
- Constructed of ProTaper quality, ultra-strong aerospace aluminum.
- Knurled clutch side offers better hand grip adhesion.
- 1/4" bar width cut guides ensures precise modification.
- Plastic bar end plugs keep out the elements and provides a better base for grip ends.
- 1/4" cut guides for precise width modification.
- Weighs only 975 grams.
- Includes Fuzion specific molded crossbar pad.
- Note: Bar is oversize and requires use of 1-1/8" bar clamps.