- Customer Photos
Race Face - Atlas Stems (Bicycle)
Designed to bridge the needs of AM and FR/DH riders, the Race Face Atlas stems are light enough for AM, tough enough for FR and DH, providing the ultimate in versatility. Built out of 6061-T6 aluminum for superior strength, the Atlas stem uses a 4-bolt clamp design to keep the bar secure and in place as you hit the trails. Designed for 1 1/8" steer tubes, the Atlas faceplate eliminates stress risers that can cause bars to break under pressure. Race Face added an interlocking U-shaped handlebar clamp geometry to make this the most secure stem on the market. For those All mountain rides, downhill runs or a single track trail, the Race Face Atlas stems are offered in two stem sizes, 50mm and 65mm to customize your riding cockpit to the rider.
When you want the best on your mountain bike, the Race Face Atlas Stems are built with your ride in mind. BTO Sports carries a wide array of Race Face products to elevate your biking to the next level.
- 6061-T6 aluminum.
- Four bolt bar clamp holds bar securely in position.
- Interlocking U-Shaped Handlebar Clamp Geometry.
- Faceplate eliminates stress risers which cause your bar to bend or break.
- Opposing bolts on steer tube clamp provides extreme clamping power while reducing stress on the steer tube.
- Laser etched logos.
- Built For: Trail/AM/DH
- Steer Tube Diameter: 1 1/8"
- Stack: 40mm
- Bar Diameter: 31.8mm
- Weight: 155g, 170g
- Size: 50, 65