- Customer Photos
Seizmik - Pursuit Side View Mirror
Seizmik is completely focused on making UTVs more useful and more fun. We don’t make any products for ATVs – just UTVs. We understand the vehicles and how people use them – because we’re people (ha) and we use UTVs all the time. We got into the UTV accessory business very early – our first products were rolled out in early 2003. At the time, the only UTVs in the market were the John Deere Gator, Kawasaki Mule, and Polaris Ranger. There was a big need, and we filled it. Since the early days there have been lots of new vehicles introduced, and a whole lot of companies making accessories for them. It’s nice to see the category grow, and we think its pretty cool that we got into it before just about all of them. Pursuit Side View Mirror can be found at over 5,000 independent dealers and some of the most reputable retailers in the country.
Seizmik Pursuit Side View Mirror Features:
- Fully adjustable and serviceable. Independent convex safety glass provides a wide viewing angle
- and can be replaced without having to replace the whole mirror.
- Cast aluminum housing withstands the most extreme punishment
- Weather-sealed caps keep out debris; color Kits available
- Rubber vibration isolator means a clear image and keeps the mirror from sliding
- Position tension adjustment bolts
- Cast aluminum and steel clamp has low-mass design allowing it to work with virtually any windshield
- Notched Delrin® detents allow the mirror to fold in when hit and be returned to its original position in one move
- Adjustable independent glass stays where you set it, keeping riders focused on the trail and not on their mirror
- All Seizmik mirrors are backed by an Unlimited Manufacturer’s Lifetime Warranty
- Sold in pairs
- Black Weather Seal Cap comes standard. Color sets sold separately