- Customer Photos
Shift MX - Black Label "G.I. Fro" Jersey
In 1997, Shift MX and Jeff Emig set out to do things differently. This crafted a narrative that would send reverberations through the sport for decades to come. One hot July in Unadilla, Jeff showed up in an all-black cotton jersey,camo pants,and the heart of a champion. The bold look was backed up by a sizzling performance on the track; Emig decimated the field and went 1-1 in the 250cc class. This proved to set the tone for the remainder of the season, as Jeff dominated the outdoor series for his 2nd consecutive 250 AMA MX title, winning 17 of the 26 motos that year. For 2017, we pay homage to this epic season with our "G.I. Fro” 20th Anniversary Black Label Gear set. Go fast, go big and do it on your terms. THANKS FOR AN AMAZING 20 YEARS JEFF!
- PURE JEFF EMIG, PURE SHIFT!
- Technical, Moisture-Wicking Polyester & Mesh Fabrics Throughout
- Four Panel Construction / Technical Collar Design
- Retro-Awesome Look | Relaxed Fit With Drop Tail
- Fade Resistant Sublimated Graphics
Shift MX - Black Label "G.I. Fro" Pant
For 20 years, Shift MX has been tearing it up on the Motocross and Supercross circuits. Needless to say, Jeff Emig has been a HUGE part of that! What's more, for 20 years he's been making it look easy! And for 20 years, winning has been the direct result of research and development for Shift MX. Join the party in progress as Shift MX unveils its latest 20th Anniversary line of killer motocross apparel.
- PURE JEFF EMIG, PURE SHIFT!
- 600D Main Body Material Provides Excellent Durability & Value
- Articulated Race Design in the Hip & Knees Conform to the Rider While in the Ride Position
- Multiple Stretch-Zones Ensure Mobility & a Contoured Fit!
- Lower Profile Leg Cuff Provides Extra Comfort While Tucked Into The Boot
Shift MX - Black Label Pro Glove
The Black Label Pro Glove combines a breathable fabric on the top of the hand with a reinforced Clarino® palm for the perfect balance of strength and lightweight feel. The pre-curved finger construction ensures a precise fit, while the silicone fingertips increase lever control.
- Stretch ripstop construction with compression molded neoprene
- Double layered Clarino® palm with strategically placed perforations
- Stretch mesh finger gussets |Fully articulated, direct injected TPR knuckle protection
- Compression molded cuff with hook and loop closure for secure fit
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
I assumed (since Shift is a close relative to Fox) the quality of the gear would be comparable to Fox - I was wrong... I wasn't super happy with the quality, or fit of the pant when it arrived at my house. The quality of material is low. I might look cool in the gear, but I feel like a goon. The pant fits tight around my waist, but is very loose around my thighs, and has a low hanging crotch. Unfortunately, I wasn't aware that I'd be so unhappy with this pant until I rode with it. Now I've riden with the pant, so I can't return it.
- Was this a gift?: