- Customer Photos
Sidi - ST Air Street Boots
Sidi Sport has been developing top of the line footwear for over 50 years. Starting with hiking boots and now specializing in cycling and motorcycle boots, Sidi has come full circle. Specializing in inner ankle protection, these boots are known to be some of the most comfortable yet protective boots on the market.
The Sidi ST Air is the perfect street boot for warm weather riding. With a hinged external support structure, this boot prevents lateral ankle movement while allowing you to move with ease on the bike. Sidi has a vertebrae system that has excellent protection for the Achilles tendon. Multiple parts on the boot are adjustable to custom fit your specific foot. With a dual compound sole, a shock absorbing heel, and a padded Achilles area you are provided with comfort throughout the ride. The ST boot has a Cam-lock buckle system similar to an off-road boot. The advantage of this is that the boot and be put on and taken off quickly.
If you are looking for airflow and protection the ST Air street boot is for you. These boots have so much air flow some may think they forgot to put their boots on in the first place. Match that with great ankle, foot, and heel protection and it is hard to find a better option. Toe sliders come with the boots to prevent wear when dragging a toe on the pavement around a turn. The Sidi ST Air boot can be used as an everyday boot or a track boot depending on your needs. What is your ankle worth to you? If you want a sure boot that you can trust in to keep you safe, the ST boot is a go to option. Sidi has delivered again with the ST Air and you will not regret ordering a pair for your next motorcycle adventure.
Sidi - ST Air Street Boots Features:
- Patented and trademarked Sidi Vertebra System protects the achilles tendon
- Thermoplastic resin ankle protection
- Replaceable to sliders
- Composite inner sole
- Removable arch support
- Nylon shin deflector plate
- Perforated Lorica outer construction
- Double stitched in all high stress areas
- All bolt on parts are replaceable
- An elastic panel adjacent to the entry zipper allows a bind free zip and improved fit
- Dual compound sole
- DuPont polymer toe shift pad
- Perforated Teflon treated nylon lining
- Replaceable shock absorbing heel cup
- Padded achilles area
- External ankle support braces with closable air vents
- Cam-lock buckle system