- Customer Photos
Thor - Guardian Chest Protector (Women)
Every ride provides its own unique adventure, which is why you need coverage with Swiss Army® knife-like versatility. The all new Guardian provides just that - working seamlessly with your body to deliver premium coverage and all-day comfort on the bike. Injection molded chest, shoulder, and bicep panels are specifically designed to be a barrier between you and the rocks, roost, and debris. The rear features a fully integrated level one back protector, designed for energy absorption. Full coverage roost deflectors often come at the expense of mobility and comfort. We set out change that with our sewn in pressure fit liner, fully adjustable suspension shoulders, and molded fit. Strategically placed vents throughout promote air flow to keep you cool, even when things start to heat up. With five distinct sizes and a wide range of adjustability within each size, there’s a Guardian for every rider. Don’t let your gear hold you back, keep your wheels rollin’ with the all new Guardian.
- Pressure fit molded comfort liner system provides a smooth inner chassis for maximum comfort
- Adjustable waist closure with quick release buckle.
- Level 1 back protector constructed to reduce impact energy transmission
- Stone shield front constructed with energy dispersing molded panels
- Strategically placed ventilation ports for maximum cooling
- Refined fit for maximum coverage
- Adjustable suspension shoulder guards with molded comfort liner
- Adjustable and removable biceps arm guards with molded comfort liner
- Stone shield front tested and certified according to European Standard EN 14021:2003
- Back protector tested and certified according to European Standard EN 1621-2:2014
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
Comments about Thor - Guardian Chest Protector (Women):
I am a petite girl and the only size option for buying this was a Md/Lg. I checked the size chart and it seemed like a good fit. Recieved it in the mail and it is a little larger than I'd like but I can adjust the clasps small enough that it works. Great protection while riding, so far I trust it.
- Was this a gift?: