- Customer Photos
Troy Lee Designs - Sprint Short (Youth) (Bicycle)
The 2018 mountain bike release from Troy Lee Designs is truly some of the best gear on the market! Their brand new jerseys, shorts and helmets are engineered with the same unwavering dedication to design and quality that riders have come to expect from Troy Lee over the last thirty years. With new and innovative products, like the Troy Lee Designs Youth Sprint shorts, anyone can see why Troy Lee Designs is leading the pack.
These youth mountain bike shorts are constructed of a heavy duty 600 denier polyester that provides fantastic durability and additional protection. Falls are inevitably part of the learning process for young riders. The Sprint shorts have no problem withstanding scrapes and crashes. This robust material is also water resistant and moisture wicking and does an excellent job at keeping riders dry. The fabric draws moisture away from the skin to prevent excess perspiration buildup. This effect helps to keep riders comfortable. Speaking of comfort, the Sprint mountain bike shorts have a mesh liner that helps increase ventilation, great for riders who like to work up a sweat or ride on hot days. The Troy Lee shorts also provide a lot of flex so young riders can move naturally on & off the bike. The youth mountain bike shorts are equipped with two front pockets, both fashioned with zippers to keep contents secure while riding.
At BTO Sports, we carry all of the newest mountain bike shorts like the Troy Lee Designs Youth Sprint Shorts. Make sure to check out the full spring 2018 MTB lineup from Troy Lee Designs!
- 90% Polyester/10% Spandex® construction is both lightweight and durable
- New for 2018: - More durable stretch fabric across the quads and around the rear of the shorts provide additional abrasion resistance in the event of a crash
- New for 2018: - New side waist adjusters with Velcro inset into the body of the waist band allow for fit adjustments to be quick and unobtrusive
- New for 2018: - Zipper flap over fly keeps mud and dirt out
- Single TLD embossed low profile snap button that won’t get hung up on your jersey; Velcro backing ensures jersey stays tucked-in
- Race fit accommodates base layer protection while staying long enough to avoid skin gap when worn with knee pads
- Fabric is certified as Bluesign® approved