- Customer Photos
Troy Lee Designs - Womens Ruckus Short (Bicycle)
Troy Lee Designs has been making high quality products for over thirty years now. Mostly known for their high end helmets, Troy Lee also makes high performance racewear. The Troy Lee Designs Women’s Ruckus Short is part of their new lineup of mountain bike gear. The women’s edition of the popular ruckus mountain bike shorts is brand new in 2018!
These women’s mountain bike shorts are made out of a blend of polyester and spandex which make them truly a unique pair. The polyester bolsters the shorts and makes them more durable, while the elasticity of the spandex provides enough flex so riders can move naturally on & off the bike. The Women’s Ruckus shorts are moisture wicking, meaning they prevent excess perspiration buildup. The shorts draw moisture away from the skin and into the fabric where it can easily evaporate. This keeps the rider cool while they work up a sweat. Additionally, these women’s Troy Lee Shorts are water & mud resistant which makes them an all-weather pair of shorts. They also provide excellent abrasion resistant just in case. The Troy Lee Designs Ruckus Shorts have numerous pockets that allow riders to store keys, a phone or snacks. The shorts are secured to the rider by interior waistbands that do an excellent job of keeping the shorts in place.
At BTO Sports, we carry all of the newest mountain bike shorts like the Troy Lee Designs Women’s Ruckus Jersey. Make sure to check out the full spring 2018 MTB lineup from Troy Lee Designs!
- Moisture-wicking and quick-dry fabric construction 90% polyester/10% spandex
- Comfortable fit tailored specifically for women, with the Ruckus’ familiar bi-stretch rear panel for articulated fit when crouched in riding position
- Secure placement on hips from silicone gripper mosaic pattern on inner waistband
- Ample ventilation from mesh panels on legs and laser perforated rear waistband
- Zippered pockets at left hip and right thigh
- Colorful mosaic graphics accent stylish TLD design
- Fabric is certified as Bluesign® approved