- Customer Photos
Brembo - T-Drive Rotors
Using technology developed in Moto GP this revolution in brake rotor technology takes performance to a new level. The patented "T" drive system allows the transfer of brake torque to transition more efficiently between the contact area of the rotor and carrier when compared to the tradition button design. This assures a fully floating action in both radial and axial directions. The redisgned 8 fixing rotor is lighter in comparison to any other high performance rotors currently on the market.
- T-pin replaces floating buttons for better brake torque transfer
- Greater thermal transfer for better performance
- Full Floating- both Radial and Axial float with T pins
- 5.5mm thickness with a 33.2mm wide friction surface
- Charcoal black rotor carrier