Scorpion - Zion Womens Pants
Scorpion Women's Zion Pants
Executing an adventure riding pant a little differently than the rest of the industry, the Scorpion Women’s Zion pants boast an all 500 denier construction with double layers of the material at the knees. Still up to par with regards to abrasion resistance, the main benefit of the design is a softer, suppler feel and lighter weight. Sas-Tec armor resides over the knees and on the hips Scorpion has gone for PE foam pads. And worried about the weather? The Zion comes with two vents on the thighs, a full length waterproof liner and a full length quilted thermal liner.
- 500 denier nylon main body material, with two layers of 500 denier nylon on abrasion zones.
- Exo-Stitch® Safety Seams with heavy bar tacking at high stress areas
- Large vents on thighs for ventilation
- Two hand pockets
- Adjustment straps at waist, with TPU pullers for fit and adjustment
- Sas-Tec® viscoelastic CE certified armor at knees
- PE foam in hip pockets can be upgraded to Sas-Tec ® CE certified protectors
- NightViz® reflective on front and rear of torso, arms and elbows for increased nighttime visibility
- YKK® reverse coil zippers with Black Oxide sliders
- Removable full-sleeve AirGuard® waterproof / windproof liner with silicone grippy at ankles to keep cold and rain out
- Removable quilted EverHeat® thermal liner
- Accordion stretch panels at waist and knees for easy range of motion
- 8” #5 YKK® zipper and elastic panel for connecting Jacket to pants