This product has been discontinued
We think you might like these similar products below:
Nolan - N40 MCS2 Full Face Helmet
Nolan - N40 Full Face Helmet
Continuing the legacy of the N43 Trilogy, the N40 Full is the new crossover helmet offered by Nolan.
A Wide range of standard equipment, including removable chin guard and peak, make this helmet perfect for both urban riding conditions and touring.
The N40 Full is approved in PJ double configuration, the removable chin guard complete with air intake, has passed the homologation tests required by ECE 2205 regulations for full face helmets.
• VPS®(Vision Protection System) - internal scratch resistant and fog-resistant sunshield.
• New quick-change mechanism makes changing the shield a breeze.
• Face shield is optically correct, UV400 and fitted in an acceptionally large eye port. Anti-fog pin-lock ready.
• Long shield protects the entire face from weather with or without the chin guard.
• The peak included) can be installed in seconds with clear shield still fully operational. No tools required.
• Lightweight aerodynamic Lexan® polycarbonate shell with built in spoiler for improved stability.
• Fully removable and washable Clima-Comfort® liner is antibacterial, anti-fungal and wicking. The New N-40 Full cheek pads can be modified for a custom fit.
• Microlock2® (adjustable quick-release) retention system.
• Chin strap has been intergrated into the inner padding ensuring a smooth fit in full face or 3/4 configurations.
• DOT approved (in Europe ECE-2205 approved)