- Customer Photos
HJC - DS-X1 Helmet
The HJC DS-X1 helmet is a all new design from HJC for the popular dual sport market. Riding with the HJC DS-X1 it will allow you to transform it from a street helmet into a dirt helmet with a few simple steps. Whether you are looking for a straight up dual sport helmet or a street helmet, the DS-X1 has you covered, no more looking for two separate helmets to buy. HJC helmets as that have been known for, are built on the foundations of safety, quality and comfort, the DS-X1 reflects that reputation. The HJC DS-X1 shell is an Advanced Polycarbonate Compact shell that is light weight, offers superior fit and comfort using CAD technology. The liner is HJC's SuperCool moisture wicking interior that is anti-bacterial, removable and washable. HJC has has included their Advanced Channeling Ventilation system that features full front to back airflow that flushes heat and humidity from front to back of the helmet through the exhaust vents. The liner also features grooves for those that wear eyeglasses or sunglasses.
Converting the DS-X1 from a dual sport helmet, to street, and to an off-road helmet is done by a few simple steps. The visor is removable and make it a street helmet and the shield is removable to make it an off road helmet. The eye port is large to allow maximum visibility as well as to accommodate off-road goggles. The DS-X1 helmet is DOT rated and has a 3 year warranty.
- Lightweight, superior fit and comfort using advanced CAD technology
- SuperCool moisture wicking interior, Anti-bacterial liner, removable and washable
- Large eye port for maximum visibility and superior goggle fit
- Aerodynamic visor and shell
- Easy converting system from shield and visor to visor only helmet
- Chin curtain included
- Glasses grooves can accommodate riders who wear eyeglasses
- Double d-ring