- Customer Photos
Nolan - N104 Evo Solid Helmet
Nolan N104 Helmets represent an evolutionary step for Nolan as they replace the much touted N103 Helmet. When compared the older N103, the Nolan N104 Helmet offers a helmet which is much lighter (7oz), features a lower profile through the use of multiple shell sizes, better aerodynamics, as well as a much larger viewport for increased visibility. The (patented) chin guard rotation movement with elliptical trajectory makes it possible to keep the total size of the helmet’s front section to a minimum when the chin guard is open. The “sail” effect is consequently highly reduced, and riding comfort is still guaranteed, even when the chin guard is lifted. The new ultrawide eyeport is the largest of any Nolan helmet, both vertically and laterally, for maximum field of view.
The AIRBOOSTER ventilation system is equipped with an air intake in the chin bar, another intake in the brow, and two rear extractors at the rear. The inner comfort lining includes removable cheekpads, inner liner, neckroll and chin curtain and is easily removable and washable as well as antifungal and antibacterial. New, redesigned comfort liner also accommodates eyeglasses much more easily than before.
All Nolan N104 helmets are also N-COM B4 ready (N-COM B4 is designed expressly for the N104 and is sold separately).
- Injected polycarbonate GE Lexan shell
- 7oz lighter than the Nolan N103
- Two Shell engineering allows Nolan N104 to offer sizes from 2XS to 3XL (2XS-LG and XL-3XL)
- Dimensionally correct sizing allows ample cubic volume in chin/nose area
- Face shields are now sized to fit the two different shell sizes (2XS-LG and XL-3XL)
- VPS lens is scratch and fog resistant
- N104 has new AIRBOOSTER ventilation system, ensures optimal ventilation where is is most required
- Air intake in the chin guard draws air in and onto the inside of the faceshield
- 3 position top vent (closed, crown vent, crown/brow vent)
- 2 venturi exhaust ports at rear of helmet
- New plastic vent tube channels in EPS disperse cool air throughout the helmet interior
- Features removable cheek pads, inner liner, neck roll and wind protector
- The inner padding of the new N104 is easily removable and washable and antibacterial
- The shape of the inner comfort padding facilitates eyeglass wearing
- Reflective insert at the centre of the roll neck further improves the rider’s visibility at night