- Customer Photos
Seven MX - 2014 Zero League Jersey
Designed and worn by James Stewart, the Seven 2014 Zero League gear raises the bar on motocross performance gear. Utilizing the latest technology, the Seven gear is designed to reduce excess bulk with a tailored, athletic fit. Strategically placed laser cut holes for ventilation allows maximum airflow and moisture wicking comfort panels pull moisture for added comfort.
- Tailored, athletic fit reduces excess bunching.
- Raglan sleeves & welded seams allow for unrestricted movement.
- Strategically jacquard mesh weave for ventilation.
- Soft moisture-wicking comfort panels at cuff and back of neck.
- Laser-cut intake holes regulate body temp
- Extended tail to keep jersey tucked in.
- Fully sublimated graphics.